A 14 room condo at the Park Laurel, located at 15 West 63rd Street, has dropped in price by $3.1 million. It’s now asking $28,900,000, with monthly common charges of $12,060 and monthly taxes of $16,769.
The immense home spans about 7,800 square feet and is spread across the 29th and 30th floors of the building. It’s equipped with 7 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 2 half baths, as well as a 1250 square foot terrace.
Both floors can be accessed through private elevator landings. The landing on the 29th floor leads to a huge entry gallery, a 40 foot living room with Central Park views, a paneled library and a formal dining room.
Also on this floor is the huge gourmet kitchen with a large eating area, which is also open to the great room on the south side of the floor. Off the kitchen you will also find the huge planted terrace.
All bedrooms are on the top floor, are huge, and offer sweeping views over Central Park and the city skyline.f
Additional features include:
- Two staircases, one dramatic and sweeping with architectural details, the other located off the kitchen for staff.
- A screening room on the top floor.
- A laundry room with 2 sets of full size vented washer/dryers.
- Wiring for sound and shades.
- Central air conditioning throughout.
All photos by @caryhorowitz:
The Park Laurel is a full service condo with a fitness center, playroom, bike and storage space.Get the UWS newsletter: