Sales have launched at 15 West 61st Street, a new Columbus Circle condo known as The Park Loggia.
According to their website, occupancy is expected to begin in the fall of 2019.
Designed by Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill, the building is 32 stories and has 172 apartments. There will also be 34,000 square feet of retail space. But most, if not all of this, will be occupied by the upcoming Target. The address of the retail section will be 1865 Broadway.
15 West 61st Street Amenities
There will be a total of 20,000 square feet of amenities at The Park Loggia.
A few to highlight:
- A wraparound outdoor terrace and garden with barbecues.
- A resident lounge with a custom gas fireplace.
- The “Rooftop Crown Park Loggia”, a covered outdoor space with lounge seating and landscaping (first image below).
If you were curious, Wikipedia defines a loggia as follows:
An architectural feature which is a covered exterior gallery or corridor usually on an upper level, or sometimes ground level. The outer wall is open to the elements, usually supported by a series of columns or arches.
15 West 61st Street Apartments
The condos which have been listed range from $1.595 million for a 1 bedroom to $6.825 million for a 3 bed, 2.5 bath apartment on the 22nd floor.
The building website mentions apartment features including:
- wide-plank white oak floors.
- Brazilian quartzite countertops.
- White Carrara master bathrooms.
- Custom millwork throughout.
Views in all directions are also emphasized. And all of the apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows.
All images provided by 15 West 61st Street.
Learn more about The Park Loggia on their website.Join our newsletter for more UWS real estate news!