After enjoying one of the many great restaurants near Lincoln Center, head to 2 Dough Boyz at the Turnstyle at Columbus Circle for some edible cookie dough, with flavors inspired by and named after 90s hip-hop songs!
You can get your cookie dough with our without a scoop of vanilla ice cream, with two base doughs (chocolate chip or sugar).
- Chocolate Chip Hop Hooray (with a vegan and gluten-free option available)
- Confetti To Die (Sugar cookie dough + colored sprinkles + white chocolate chips)
- The World is S’more (Chocolate chip dough + graham + toasted mallow + milk chips)
- Nuttin’ Butter G Thang (Chocolate chip dough + Reese’s cups+ M&M’s)
- Candy Cane in the Brain (Dark sugar cookie dough + holiday sprinkles + winter white chocolate + candy canes)
- Lil’ Wayne (1 Scoop)
- Fat Joe (2 Scoops)
- Big Pun (3 Scoops)
2 Dough Boyz has another location at Gansevoort Market at 353 West 14th Street.