As families meet new challenges for their child’s education around every corner, some will consider New York’s private school options to ensure students will continue to receive live instruction even while learning remotely.
BASIS Independent Manhattan is a PreK–12 private school that provides a spiraling liberal arts program with advanced STEM offerings. The internationally benchmarked BASIS Curriculum is recognized worldwide as one of the best in preparing students with the content knowledge and critical-thinking skills needed to succeed in every endeavor.
As we continue to navigate the ever-changing educational landscape, here are 5 reasons families should consider BASIS Independent Manhattan:
1. Their flexible schedule can be seamlessly switched to in-person, hybrid, or complete remote learning including same subject periods, student hours, and standardized use of their Learning Management System
2. The online schedule includes at least four hours of daily live time with their teachers.
3. Learners in grades PreK–2, who benefit greatly from in-person instruction, attend school on campus five days per week.
4. Their world-class Subject Expert Teachers are the top 1% of all applicants.
5. The school fosters a strong student support system including social-emotional learning and reporting, student hours, advisors, peer-to-peer review, and character development programs.
Learn more about BASIS Independent Manhattan by joining their interest list today.