5. They’ll relax. Most of 2020 and 2021 has been anything but stress-free. Give your child the opportunity to be a “kid” again! Let them run and play freely in the great outdoors and give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that your child is being taken care of so you can focus on work or whatever you need to take care of during the day.
4. They’ll form a community and a connection. Zooms and Google Classrooms are great and have saved us as parents in so many ways, but they can’t replace the real human connection that is so important for our child’s physical and emotional development. That’s where Settoga comes in! On 21 lush green acres, your child will safely make new friends, gain confidence when learning new skills, and develop a powerful sense of community and responsibility.
3. They’ll discover nature. After a year of heavy screentime, camp is full of screen-free activities! Your child will reconnect with nature, go on a nature walk, plant and pick vegetables from the garden, and unplug.
2. They’ll develop independence. Your child will develop a sense of pride, independence, and responsibility right before your eyes. Through learning new skills and taking on new responsibilities your child will come home each day as a more confident version of themselves.
1. They’ll be safe. At Camp Settoga your child’s physical and emotional safety is and always has been of the utmost importance to us. Our leadership team has been working with a top New York infectious disease doctor, consulting closely with New York local and state health officials, and abiding by CDC regulations to provide your child with the safest, best summer ever. Visit our website to learn more about our plans for this summer.
Camp Settoga offers New York City campers from ages 4 to 12 room to grow, explore, and discover outdoor adventure in the foothills of Harriman State Park in Pomona, NY, only 25 minutes from the G.W. Bridge. Transportation, towel service, lunch, and snacks are included. Limited spots are still available in each age group. Questions? Contact Genna at email@example.com or visit our website at www.campsettoga.org.