Looking for an innovative Jewish education for your child? Jewish Journeys at the Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan takes activities children enjoy, like art, cooking, music, and theater, to create an immersive Jewish educational experience as rich as the city itself. Jewish Journeys recognizes that each family is different and provides a unique and flexible program that breaks the mold of traditional Jewish education.
- Havurah is a program for 3 year olds to 2nd grade students. It meets Saturday afternoons weekly from 3-5 pm. Email Gabriella Kula at [email protected] for more information.
- Jewish Journey Project (JJP) is for 3rd to 7th grade students. JJP offers a wide variety of classes both after school and online. Alternative and traditional b’nai mitzvah options are available with no synagogue membership required. Email Rabbi Lori Forman Jacobi at [email protected] or call 646.467.9221.
For more information about Jewish Journeys for your child, visit jewish-journeys.org.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Best Wings on the Upper West Side - August 22, 2019
- 200 Amsterdam Announces Crazily Expensive Penthouses - August 22, 2019
- West Side County Fair - August 21, 2019