1. As this is a website about the Upper West Side, the listings you advertise should be located within the general vicinity of the neighborhood (between Columbus Circle and Morningside Heights). Agents, Owners and Tenants who submit listings outside of these boundaries are subject to be banned from listing future apartments on our website.
2. All Agents, Owners and Tenants are responsible for knowing and abiding by all current laws which guide the New York City real estate industry.
3. Any dispute between Agents, Owners or Tenants and Apartment Seekers must be dealt with between the Agent, Owner or Tenant and Apartment Seeker. iLovetheUpperWestSide.com will be held harmless in any disputes or litigations which arise.
4. iLovetheUpperWestSide.com has the right to use any photo you upload for purposes of marketing the real estate section of its website.
5. All listings submitted must have accurate information, and must not be intended to mislead.
6. While it is currently free for Agents, Owners and Tenants to advertise their listings, we reserve the right to switch to a pricing model at any time.
7. All Agents must be up to date in their licensing requirements.
8. Agents, Owners and Tenants must manage their listings, which means deleting apartments which are no longer available for rent or sale within a reasonable time frame.
9. iLovetheUpperWestSide.com/apartments is strictly an advertising platform for licensed real estate agents, property owners and tenants. We are not in the real estate business, and we will not collect commissions or fees for any apartment which is sold or rented through our website.
10. These terms and conditions may change at any time.