Wendy is an Upper West Sider who loves getting to know her neighbors, noshing, and being able to walk across the park to the Met. Her writing has appeared in The New York Times/International Herald Tribune and Women’s Health magazine, and she was a reporter and editor for Crain’s New York Business. Her photography has been published by Aperture and exhibited by the International Center of Photography and CNN.
- Prolific Class-Action Lawyer Sues Own Landlord Over Pool Usage at UWS Building, January 24, 2022
- Anti-Masker Tells Off Target Employee, Gets Exposed to Millions on TikTok, January 23, 2022
- UPDATE: Missing UWS Teenager FOUND!, January 20, 2022
- Giant Flock of Pigeons Abducted, Thrown in Mysterious Van, January 20, 2022
- Ed Schoenfeld’s Chinese Food Journey Began on the UWS, January 17, 2022
- Spread The Warmth with Clothing Donations, January 15, 2022
- Zabar’s Defends Itself Against Swiss Cheese Police, January 14, 2022