In March of 2020, Rocket Club Academy was forced to temporarily close due to COVID-19, but the visionary after-school program for 7 to 14-year-olds will be reopening on December 1 at 33 West 60th Street near Columbus Circle!
Within the first month at Rocket Club, members begin to build and code robotics and develop actual businesses. Rocket Club has helped hundreds of members launch successful companies.
- A 9-year-old Hoboken resident was featured on Good Morning America for her stop motion business called Stop & Love.
- Astronade – a bottled lemonade company founded by 10-year-olds – received an investment from the co-founder of Netflix.
- And over 200 t-shirt companies have grossed over $16,000 in sales in the last 2 months.
In addition to robotics and business building, members learn about topics like Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Climate Science, the Stock Market … basically everything that school doesn’t teach.
The club was initially conceptualized by Alex Hodara, a finalist for this year’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and a “Forbes 30 Under 30” recipient. Enlisting the help of industry leaders, Rocket Club Academy has created a proprietary curriculum: a mix of robotics, coding, cutting-edge technology, and entrepreneurship.
Rocket Club Academy’s members have the unique opportunity to build lifelong networks of peers, forever viewing the world differently because of their advanced tech education. Rocket Club Academy’s staff is building the club they wished they had when they were kids and empowering their members to become everything they want to be when they grow up.
Rocket Club is granting readers of iLovetheUpperWestSide first access to registration. Ready to grab a spot?!
Here Are the Details:
- Memberships are month-to-month
- Membership includes classes once per week for 2 hours, community events with mentors, workshops such as 3d printing or creative writing, and virtual networking with members from 25 states, England, and Ireland
- They have kept their pre-pandemic pricing the same: $550/month
- Tours and applications are required prior to registration
You can book a tour and learn more here: https://rocketclub.com/new-york