Do you love chicken? But hate forks? Now is the best time to be alive … ChicknCone is open at Columbus Circle’s Turnstyle!
ChicknCone blesses the Upper West Side with crispy chicken served in waffle cones, with a number of sauce options: Kick’n Ranch, Yella BBQ, Cinna-Maple, Buffalo Blue or Traditional BBQ. Plus they have crispy shoestring fries with cajun seasoning! Yet another great place to eat near Lincoln Center.
Anyone riding the subway with a chicken cone has my respect.
This viral chicken spot joins seventeen other food vendors at Turnstyle:
- The recently opened 2 Dough Boyz (cookie dough with a 90s hip hop theme).
- 2 Beans (coffee and chocolate).
- 16 Handlex x Mochidochi (frozen yogurt and mochi).
- Arepa Factory (Venezuelan food).
- Blossom Du Jour (vegan food).
- Bolivian Llama Party (Bolivian food).
- Casa Toscana (Tuscan food).
- Champion Pizza.
- Doughnuttery (mini donuts).
- Georgia’s Bakery.
- Panda Bubble Tea.
- Pressed Juicery.
- Semsom (Mediterranean).
- Woops! (macarons).
- Yong Kang Street (Asian fusion).
- Zai Lai (Taiwanese).
- … and a Starbucks!
Prefer your chicken on the bone? Check out the best wings on the UWS.
Learn more about ChicknCone here.