Color Me Mine will soon be opening at 177 Amsterdam Avenue, at 68th Street. The owner tells us they’re hoping to be open by the end of September.
Upper West Siders seem particularly excited about this opening, as we’ve gotten several emails about it from our readers.
Their website explains how their sessions work:
- Pick out an unfinished ceramic to paint.
- Once you paint it, a staff members will glaze it.
- When it’s done, pick it up and take it home!
They market their sessions as enjoyable for both kids and adults. And as a good place to host special occasions.
Color Me Mine currently has a “Free $20 Ceramic Voucher” promotion on their website, which if you sign up for, you’ll receive by email on September 1st.
The Paint-Your-Own-Pottery studio is part of a company with over 100 franchise locations in the country (including one other NYC location, which started in Tribeca but is now in Chinatown). They’ve also set up shop internationally, with studios operating in Australia, Canada, Korea, Kuwait, Panama, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, and the Netherlands. They were established in 1991.Join the newsletter for more local openings:
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Blue Bottle Will Open Morningside Location - August 23, 2019
- Best Wings on the Upper West Side - August 22, 2019
- 200 Amsterdam Announces Crazily Expensive Penthouses - August 22, 2019