A top floor one-bedroom at The Dakota has been listed for $1.295 million. The historic building has very few one-beds, with other listings in the building currently ranging from $5.3 million to $11.25 million (plus a $35,000 rental).
The top floor apartment gets lots of light, comes with casement windows, has lots of closet + storage space, an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, built-in shelving and wooden window shutters.
All photos courtesy of Douglas Elliman.
The apartment has been listed with Brenda Rau, Ronita Kalra and Luis D. Ortiz of Douglas Elliman.
More articles about The Dakota:
- 5 Historic Buildings on the Upper West Side
- Upper West Side Buildings Featured in Movies
- Sweetest Buildings on Central Park West
Also on the market:Join the Upper West Side newsletter:
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- A Little Island in the Hudson River - November 17, 2019
- Custom Printing T-Shirt Shop to Open at 80th and Broadway - November 17, 2019
- Teeniest Townhouses on the Upper West Side - November 15, 2019