EEEEEATSCON (or Eatscon, for anyone offended by so many e’s) is a giant food festival hosted by The Infatuation. Eatscon NYC 2019 is happening on October 5th and 6th at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens, and will feature over 20 of the publication’s favorite restaurants (some from NYC, some from elsewhere). One of the participating restaurants is the very popular Upper West Side pizza place Mama’s TOO! And another participating restauruant is a popular Gramercy eatery, Daily Provisions, which is opening an UWS restaurant soon!
The two day festival is said to be The Infatuation’s biggest one yet. In addition to the great restaurants, there will be many food collaborations you won’t find elsewhere.
Here’s the current list of restaurants participating in EEEEEATSCON (more will be added)!
- Bite into Maine
- Salt & Straw Handmade Ice Cream
- Shanghai You Garden
- Revenge BBQ
- La Contenta
- Crif Dogs
- LoLo’s Seafood Shack
In addition to the food, great speakers and musicians will appear at EEEEEATSCON:
Attending speakers (so far):
- Matt FX
- Mark Brand
- Syreeta Gates
Attending Musicians (so far):
- LAUNDRY DAY
- Vy Higginsen’s Sing Harlem Choir
- Run P.
EEEEEATSCON NYC 2019 Sponsors:
- American Express
- Mcilhenny Co Tabasco
- Location: Forest Hills Stadium, 1 Tennis Place, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Date + Time: October 5th and 6th from 12-6pm
- Admission Price: $30
- Special: American Express cardholders will be eligible for half price tickets until July 26th.
Learn more about this foodie festival on the official EEEEEATSCON website!
MORE NEWS FOR FOODIES: reservations have opened for Summer 2019’s NYC Restaurant Week!
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Rare Pomander Walk Townhouse For Sale - July 19, 2019
- Dos Toros Opening in Morningside Heights - July 18, 2019
- Mrs. Maisel Filming Season 3 Scenes on the Upper West Side on Friday - July 18, 2019