A free screening of Despicable Me will be taking place this Saturday at 1pm, and it will be hosted by famed screenwriter Cinco Paul!
The event will be hosted at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, located at 125 Columbus Ave (65th street), 3rd floor. They’ll tell you where to go at the front desk. Families can bring their kids, view Despicable Me and then ask Cinco everything they want about Minions! There will also be Minion-colored snacks like bananas and popcorn!
The Lincoln Square Family Series is the neighborhood group behind this event. They have plans to produce one free activity every month, always dedicated to families with little kids. Check out their Instagram page to learn more and stay informed of upcoming events.
More upcoming family-friendly events:
- The West Side County Fair (Sunday, September 8th)
- Philharmonic Free Fridays (begins Friday, September 20th)
- Morningside Lights Festival (Saturday, September 21st)
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- There’s a House on the Roof of this Upper West Side Building - September 22, 2019
- My Dog Loves Central Park 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Family Fun + Apple Picking at Camp Settoga - September 20, 2019