Signs for Harmon Health & Beauty can be seen in the retail section of Hotel Belleclaire, located at 2175 Broadway, between 76th and 77th Streets.
According to its website, Harmon Health & Beauty offers:
- Popular name brand cosmetics such as L’Oreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Cover Girl, Neutrogena, Physicians Formula, Essie and many more.
- An extensive assortment of facial, hand and body brands including Ahava, Olay, Aveeno, Neutrogena, Roc, Nivea and many more.
- One of the largest selections of hair styling products and hair accessories. Top brands include Nexxus, John Frieda, OGX, Fekkai, Marc Anthony, Pantene and Tresemme.
- All your personal care necessities from body wash and soap to dental care and grooming to sun care and specialty bath products plus much more.
- A wide variety of Health and Wellness essentials including cough & cold, allergy, analgesics and first aid; plus a large variety of vitamins and dietary aids.
- [Its] own Harmon Face Values brand on many health and beauty items. Harmon Face Values brand products are guaranteed to be the same quality as national brands at substantial savings.
The corporate website states that Harmon is a subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond. Notably, another subsidiary is buybuyBaby, which was previously expected to be opening at this location.
We’ve reached out to the company to see why they’ve changed their plans, and to find out when the Harmon Health & Beauty is expected to open its doors.Get the Upper West Side newsletter: