Here is a summary of what we covered during the first week of 2019!
- It was announced that a new Asian eatery, Hey Hey Canteen will open at the Turnstyle.
- A replacement to the Pizza Rat has made his mark on the internet. Meet the Egg Roll Squirrel!
- A new coffee place has opened between 72nd and 73rd on Columbus Ave. Check out Black Press Coffee!
- The third annual Women’s March on NYC will be happening on January 19th.
- An awesome annual event has been scheduled for January 26th. Learn more about Central Park’s Winter Jam!
- Mayor De Blasio has announced new laws regarding Central Park horse carriages.