The Riverside Park Conservancy will be throwing a beach party at Ellington in the Park on July 25th from 6-9pm. This will be their very first “Hudson Beach Party”!
The bar has an upper and a lower level. The lower level (where you can sometimes catch live music) faces “Hudson Beach”, which is a huge sanded playground area.
Tickets to the Hudson Beach Party will come with an open bar with beer, wine and soft drinks, appetizers, live music and games!
Proceeds from all sales will go towards care and restoration of Riverside Park.
Here is the official flyer:
And here’s the official event page where you can buy tickets.
More outdoor fun to be had:
- Free lunchtime concerts at Richard Tucker Park
- Free outdoor movies at Pier I
- Lincoln Center Out of Doors 2019
- OZY Fest in Central Park
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Rare Pomander Walk Townhouse For Sale - July 19, 2019
- Dos Toros Opening in Morningside Heights - July 18, 2019
- Mrs. Maisel Filming Season 3 Scenes on the Upper West Side on Friday - July 18, 2019