Tartina, located at 1034 Amsterdam Ave (corner of 111th) is an authentic Italian restaurant featuring outstanding cocktails, fresh and seasonal dishes, a warm and friendly environment, and now… the best jazz brunch in NYC!
Why it’s the best jazz brunch in NYC!
Tartina’s Italian Jazz Brunch is the perfect weekend activity this spring and summer. The food is getting rave reviews, and the musician has been winning awards since the late 1990s.
You’ll definitely want to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine while being serenaded with smooth jazz guitar performed by Pasquale Grasso.
Some brunch menu highlights:
- Grilled chicken breast served with a sausage gravy over biscuits.
- Chestnut crepes with mascarpone and poached pear
- Sirloin steak, arugula & provolone cheese with mayo on ciabatta bread.
- Pandoro golden toast served with berries.
There’s no jazz brunch without cocktails!
- Bloody Mary
- Donna rossa
- Aperol spritz
From Yelp: “We also had terrific cocktails, the best we had in NYC and we ate and drank all over the city for 4 days. My friend’s Bloody Mary looked amazing. Malcolm the bartender obviously knows what he is doing.”
Super warm and inviting – the perfect place to host parties and enjoy special occasions. Tartina is sleek and refined yet casual and comfortable featuring exposed brick, hardwood floors, and beautiful lighting.
- From Italian website iitaly.org: “From the impeccable presentation of the dishes to the personable service, that is just the cherry on top of an exquisite, authentic Italian cuisine crafted with the finest, seasonal ingredients in the tradition of the Mediterranean Diet.”
- From Facebook: “The food is amazing, 100% Italian (I’ve got bufala and prosciutto, caramelle pasta and a delicious panna cotta). We really enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the service. We’ll be back soon.”
- From Yelp: “Amazing place. Wonderful authentic Italian food from an amazing Italian Chef. The Pasta is homemade and tastes divine. I am from Venice, and this is my go to. Comfortable, modern and delicious. Try the Caramelle, cheese filled pasta with a scrumptious radicchio sauce, so so good!”
A Little Taste
In addition to the brunch menu, Tartina is open every evening from 5:00pm. Here’s a brief glimpse of some of their mouth-watering dinners!