La Vera Pizza will be opening at 2547 Broadway, between 95th and 96th Streets (on the west side of the street). This is the former home of Two Boots Pizza, which closed earlier this year.
La Vera has three locations in the city:
- 308 Cortelyou Rd in Brooklyn (near Borough Hall) See Reviews
- 922 Second Ave (49th Street) See Reviews
- 350 Third Ave (26th Street) See Reviews
From looking at the menu, prices seem quite reasonable for non-pizza. Prices for pizza seem about average.
- 6 mozzarella sticks for $5.95
- buffalo wings for $7.95 (though it doesn’t say how many)
- hot and cold subs from $6.50 to $8.50
- cheeseburgers for $6
- regular pies from $9.50 (10′) to $17 (18′)
- regular slices for $2.75
They also use 9Fold, an online ordering company which saves the restaurant money (which they can then pass on to the customer).
Learn more about La Vera Pizza on their website.Join our newsletter for more food news!
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Rare Pomander Walk Townhouse For Sale - July 19, 2019
- Dos Toros Opening in Morningside Heights - July 18, 2019
- Mrs. Maisel Filming Season 3 Scenes on the Upper West Side on Friday - July 18, 2019