La Vera Pizza recently opened at 2547 Broadway, between 95th and 96th Streets (on the west side of the street). This is the former home of Two Boots Pizza, which closed earlier this year.
From looking at the menu, prices seem quite reasonable for non-pizza. Prices for pizza seem about average.
Some deals I found while skimming through their menu:
- 8 buffalo wings for $8.95
- Pasta with marinara sauce and bread for $8
- Sicilian slices for $3
La Vera has three other locations in the city:
- 308 Cortelyou Rd in Brooklyn (near Borough Hall) See Reviews
- 922 Second Ave (49th Street) See Reviews
- 350 Third Ave (26th Street) See Reviews
Their UWS location has no Yelp reviews yet, but feel free to bookmark their Yelp page for future commentary.
A few people have written reviews on their Google page.
View the full menu on La Vera Pizza’s website.Join our newsletter for more food news!
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- There’s a House on the Roof of this Upper West Side Building - September 22, 2019
- My Dog Loves Central Park 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Family Fun + Apple Picking at Camp Settoga - September 20, 2019