Lincoln Square Steak closed on September 8th. A sign in their window states it was the restaurant’s last day of service.
Upper West Siders enjoyed this steakhouse for its beautiful, vintage interior, extremely juicy meats and an incredibly attentive wait staff. They served an incredible hanger steak with potato gratin and charred brussel sprouts. The herb garlic fries were also amazing. They also had an extensive seafood selection and beer menu. And live piano!
Lincoln Square Steak first opened in early 2015 and finished their run with great reviews, even from Yelpers.
They haven’t posted anything about the closing on their website or social media pages (their most recent Instagram and Facebook posts are from July 5th).
We reached out to the owners for comment but haven’t yet heard from them. We’ll update you if we learn anything additional about this sudden closing.
In case you missed it …
- Pho Shop is now open
- A new Cajun seafood restaurant is coming
- And a poke bowl restaurant called Humble Fish will soon join the neighborhood
More Upper West Side Restaurant News Delivered To Your Inbox:
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- There’s a House on the Roof of this Upper West Side Building - September 22, 2019
- My Dog Loves Central Park 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Family Fun + Apple Picking at Camp Settoga - September 20, 2019