Rented 1BR – Sunny with Tons of Storage at 74th / Columbus, $2,300
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath
- 74th / Columbus Ave
- Listing ID: 51475
- Date Available: 3/12/2018
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 1 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Laundry, Dogs OK, Cats OK
- Tons of storage with 3 closets and a huge loft
- Lots of natural sunlight in the apartment.
- Hardwood floors + high ceilings.
- Bedroom can easily fit a queen-sized bed.
- Laundry in the basement.
- Available March 12th.
- Can come furnished.
- The 1, 2 and 3 trains at 72nd and Broadway.
- Trader Joe’s
- Fairway and Citarella.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.