Rented 3BR – Bright Prewar with WASHER/DRYER, Elevator at 70th / West End, $3,995
- 3 Bed, 1 Bath
- 70th / West End
- Listing ID: 35951
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Pre-war
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 3 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
Washer Dryer, Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Laundry, Super, Storage, Elevator
Upper West Side 3BR Apt with Washer and Dryer. Located on 70th between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue.
- Open plan kitchenwith full size stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave, white stone counters and back splash.
- Fully Renovated Large windowed bathroom with grey marble subway tile and grey marble floors
- Full size stacked washer and dryer.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
- Excellent closet and storage space.
- Super sunny.
- 2nd floor facing east and south.
- Resident superintendent.
- Private 4 X 5 X 8 ft storage unit per apartment in basement.
- Video Intercom.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.