Rented 3BR – Sleek Space with Gas Fireplace at 69th / Columbus, $6,300
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath
- 69th / Columbus
- Listing ID: 47228
- Date Available: 12/1/2017
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Pre-war
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 3 Bed
- Bathrooms: 2 Baths
- Listing Features:
Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
Upper West Side Apartment with Gas Fireplace. Located on 69th between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue. One of the most desirable blocks on the UWS!
- Stunning open stainless steel kitchen with granite counter tops and a breakfast bar.
- Two renovated bathrooms.
- Large bedrooms
- Ample closets
- gleaming hardwood floors lots of natural sunlight.
- Working gas fireplace.
- Central Park
- Magnolia Bakery
- Great shops on Columbus Ave
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.