Rented Alcove Studio – Located in a Red Brick Townhouse on 74th / Central Park West, $2,600
- Convertible 1, 1 Bath
- 74th / Central Park West
- Listing ID: 51450
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: Convertible 1
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Dogs OK, Cats OK, Elevator
Alcove Studio in an Elevator Townhouse on 74th off Central Park West.
- Large, sun-filled living room.
- Separate sleeping alcove – can easily fit a queen size bed and has an overhead storage loft.
- Separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Beautiful red-brick townhouse with an elevator.
- Stunning location – one of the prettiest blocks on the Upper West Side.
- Pet friendly.
- Patsy’s Pizzeria
- Lenny’s Bagels
- Central Park
- Dive 75
- The BC subway on 72nd and CPW.
- The 1.2.3 subways at 72nd and Broadway.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.