Rented 5BR – Huge Prewar Apartment with 2 Baths at 110th / Broadway, $7,895
- 5 Bed, 2 Bath
- 110th / Broadway
- Listing ID: 51464
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Pre-war
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 5 Bed
- Bathrooms: 2 Baths
- Listing Features:
Washer Dryer, Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Laundry, Super, Dogs OK, Cats OK
Five Bedroom Apartment in Morningside Heights! Located on 110th between Broadway and Amsterdam Ave.
- Beautiful renovations throughout.
- 2 full bathrooms.
- An open gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Washer / dryer in the unit.
- Tons of closet space throughout.
- Located on the 6th floor of a prewar elevator building with an onsite super.
- West Side Market
- Koronet Pizza
- Mel’s Burger Bar
- The Heights Bar & Grill
- Columbia University
- The 1 train on 110th and Broadway.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.