Rented 1BR – Big and Bright at 82nd / Central Park West, $3,000
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath
- 82nd / Central Park West
- Listing ID: 51353
- Date Available: 4/1/2018
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Brownstone
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 1 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
High Ceilings, Original Details, Fireplace
- Building Features:
Dogs OK, Cats OK
Spacious and sunny one bedroom on 82nd between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue. The epitome of brownstone New York!
- Exposed red brick.
- Hardwood floors.
- Queen sized bedroom.
- Ample closets.
- Decorative fireplace.
- High ceilings.
- Central Park.
- The American Museum of Natural History.
- Great restaurants like the Milling Room, Calle Ocho and Spring Natural Kitchen.
- The 1 train at 79th and Broadway.
- The B and C trains at 81st and Central Park West.
- The m79 crosstown bus.
- The m11 bus on Columbus Avenue.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.