Rented 1BR – Prewar with Modern Fixtures at 105th / West End, $3,195
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath
- 105th / West End Avenue
- Listing ID: 51358
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Pre-war
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 1 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Laundry, Doorman, Super, Elevator
Beautiful Prewar Apartment on West End Avenue.
- Separate, WINDOWED gourmet kitchen with stone and granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and smooth polished cabinetry.
- Renovated windowed bathroom with marble floors.
- Abundant closet space throughout.
- Original hardwood floors.
- Entry foyer.
- Crown and baseboard moldings.
- Very large living room.
The building is also equipped with:
- A full time doorman.
- Laundry room.
- Onsite super.
- Package room.
- Riverside Park
- Silvermoon Bakery
- Ellington on the Park
- Smoke Jazz & Supper Club
- The West End Lounge.
- Straus Park.
- The 1 train at 103rd and Broadway.
- The m5 bus on Riverside Drive.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.