Rented 1BR – Prewar with Modern Fixtures at 105th / West End, $3,195
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath
- 105th / West End Avenue
- Listing ID: 51358
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Pre-war
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 1 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Laundry, Doorman, Super, Elevator
Beautiful Prewar Apartment on West End Avenue.
- Separate, WINDOWED gourmet kitchen with stone and granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and smooth polished cabinetry.
- Renovated windowed bathroom with marble floors.
- Abundant closet space throughout.
- Original hardwood floors.
- Entry foyer.
- Crown and baseboard moldings.
- Very large living room.
The building is also equipped with:
- A full time doorman.
- Laundry room.
- Onsite super.
- Package room.
- Riverside Park
- Silvermoon Bakery
- Ellington on the Park
- Smoke Jazz & Supper Club
- The West End Lounge.
- Straus Park.
- The 1 train at 103rd and Broadway.
- The m5 bus on Riverside Drive.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder, Editor & Owner
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- 5 April Events Worth Leaving the Upper West Side For - March 23, 2019
- Photography Show at Pier 94 - March 23, 2019
- Buy One, Get One Free at BodyBrite! Hair Removal + Microneedling - March 23, 2019