Rented 2BR – Brand New Renovations and Terrace at 74th / Columbus Ave, $3,240
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath
- 74th / Columbus Ave
- Listing ID: 51672
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 2 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
Outdoor, Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Dogs OK, Cats OK
Newly Renovated Upper West Side Apartment with Terrace. So new there’s still crap in there! Please excuse the mess ..
- Private terrace – facing the back and quiet.
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Beautifully renovated bathroom.
- Queen sized bedrooms.
- Ample closet space.
- Great light in every room.
- Newly polished hardwood floors.
- Levain Bakery
- Fairway Market
- The Beacon Theatre
- The 1, 2 and 3 trains on 72nd and Broadway.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.