Rented Studio – Large and Sunny in a Prewar Doorman Building at 86th / Broadway, $2,350
- Studio, 1 Bath
- 86th / Broadway
- Listing ID: 38433
- Date Available: 4/1/2018
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Pre-war
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1 Baths
- Listing Features:
High Ceilings, Original Details, Fireplace
- Building Features:
Laundry, Doorman, Super, Dogs OK, Cats OK, Elevator
Upper West Side Studio in Doorman Building – located on 86th and Broadway!
- Large and sunny space
- polished hardwood floors
- Giant closet
- open kitchen with ample counter and cabinet space
- nicely renovated bathroom
- ornamental fireplace
- utilities included!
The building is pet friendly and comes with a 24 hour doorman, elevator and laundry room. It is a beautiful prewar building with a gorgeous lobby. Very well maintained!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder, Editor & Owner
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Live in this Historic Brownstone with Famous Former Owners - March 23, 2019
- Buy One, Get One Free at BodyBrite! Hair Removal + Microneedling - March 23, 2019
- Hippo Playground Spring Fair - March 22, 2019