Rented 2BR – Sunken Living Room with Walls of Windows at 76th / Riverside Drive, $4,500
- 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath
- 76th / Riverside Drive
- Listing ID: 51529
- Date Available: Immediate
- Listing Type: Rental
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Ownership Type: Rental
- Bedrooms: 2 Bed
- Bathrooms: 1.5 Baths
- Listing Features:
Dishwasher, High Ceilings, Original Details
- Building Features:
Stunning Upper West Side Apartment with Walls of Windows and Immaculate Renovations.
- Open gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Sunken living room.
- Massive windows and amazing sunlight.
- 1.5 sparkling renovated bathrooms.
- Gleaming hardwood floors.
- Towering ceiling heights.
- Riverside Park.
- The 1 train on 79th and Broadway, and the 2 and 3 trains on 72nd and Broadway.
- Fairway and Citarella.
- Tons of great restaurants and bars: Amsterdam Ale House, ‘Cesca, and more.
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- New Morningside Eatery Serves Pizza Dough Sandwiches - November 16, 2018
- Thursday’s White Out - November 16, 2018
- Developers Begin Construction Above Ancient Synagogue - November 15, 2018
917-609-8680Give Us a Call for More Information
New York city has some of the most extensive fair housing legislation in the nation. At Love Where You Live Realty, we refrain from unfair housing practices and as such, our firm does not participate in any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, partnership status, gender identity, lawful occupation, citizenship status or lawful source of income.