Antonio Banderas’ Central Park West apartment has been listed for $7.95 million, the Wall Street Journal first reported. He originally purchased the unit with his ex-wife and fellow celebrity Melanie Griffith. The eye-popping Upper West Side apartment is located at The Prasada at 50 Central Park West, off the corner of 65th Street. Monthly maintenance is $8,448.
The apartment, unit # 4AD, features:
- 50 feet of Central Park views.
- Beamed ceilings and herringbone floors.
- 4 beds, 4 baths and 9 total rooms.
- stainless steel Subzero and Wolf appliances
- centrail air
- stunning dark stained woodwork throughout.
The listing is being marketed by Bernice Leventhal, Sarah Thompson and Jake Kringdon of the Corcoran Group.
The Prasada is located at 50 Central Park West (corner of 65th Street). The building is an early twentieth-century Beaux-Arts co-op designed by architects Charles W. Romeyn & Henry R. Wynne.
Sign up for more celebrity real estate news!