Dr. Drew’s Upper West Side apartment has been listed for rent, the New York Post recently reported. The Upper West Side rental comes furnished and is located at the Princeton House at 215 West 95th Street. The celebrity love doctor owns it as a pied-à-terre as he lives in California with his wife (sorry ladies).
The unit is going for $5,900 per month and has 2 beds, 2 baths and a bit over 1,000 square feet.
And some pretty nice features:
- 3 Apple TVs with complimentary Netflix
- Housekeeping twice a month
- Hudson River views
He bought the apartment for $1.45 million in 2013.
Sign up for the UWS newsletter!
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Upper West Side Rooftop Bars! - June 15, 2019
- AMNH Expansion Begins - June 14, 2019
- Making the Virtual Virtuous: Common Sense Guidelines for Raising Kids in the Digital Age - June 14, 2019