Several signs posted around 83rd and Broadway indicate that The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel will be filming Upper West Side scenes for season 3 on Friday.
The signs say filming will take place between approximately 7am and 10am on Friday, July 19th.
Filming vehicles will be holding parking spaces in the following locations:
- Both sides of 83rd between West End and Amsterdam
- Both sides of Broadway between 82nd and 84th Streets
- The east side of West End Ave between 83rd and 84th Streets
- The north side of 82nd between Broadway and Amsterdam
If you need to park in the area and have concerns, you can call their Locations Department at (347) 225-1196.
Here’s one of the flyers (noted that it’s still dated May 2018):
It was recently announced that The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel has been nominated for 20 Emmy’s and will release season 3 on Prime Video later this year (though we don’t know the exact date). Feel free to follow the show’s official Twitter page for updates.
If you’re new to the show, here are the main cast members (and people you might see if you swing by 83rd Street on Friday):
- Rachel Brosnahan (who has lived on the Upper West Side but now lives in Harlem)
- Tony Shalhoub (who does live on the Upper West Side)
- Alex Borstein
- Michael Zegen
- Marin Hinkle
- Zachary Levi
- Kevin Pollak
More News About Famous People: Randy Rainbow has moved to the Upper West Side!Join the Upper West Side newsletter:
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Blue Bottle Will Open Morningside Location - August 23, 2019
- Best Wings on the Upper West Side - August 22, 2019
- 200 Amsterdam Announces Crazily Expensive Penthouses - August 22, 2019