The 17th annual “My Dog Loves Central Park” fair will be taking place on October 6th between 12 and 3pm at the Naumburg Bandshell (Mid-Park at 72nd Street). This is a must for dogs and their owners!
The canine event will include contests, training tips, games, and a doggy-human dance-off.
Here’s the schedule of festivities on the main stage:
- 12pm: Event Welcome
- 12:30pm: Dog Training Workshop: Leash Walk
- 1pm: Game on Stage: Tricks for Treats
- 1:30pm: Dog Training Workshop: Recall
- 2pm: Game on Stage: Dancing with your Dog
- 2:30pm: Dog Training Workshop: Leash Walk-Heal
More doggy fun to be had:
Ask a Vet
Ask an on-site veterinarian questions about your dog’s health.
Purchase T-shirts, hats, travel bowls, and other merchandise to support the Central Park Conservancy.
Canine Agility Course
Let your dog traverse a built-in obstacle course!
Get your furry one feeling fluffy and fabulous.
Fun exercises which teaches kids how to interact with dogs.
Ask a vet about the importance of microchipping your pup.
Get your canine licensed!
Hound Hydration Station
A water break for your furry friend.
Park Paws-itivity, Pooch Plinko, and more
Win prizes at the Woof Wheel and Pooch Plinko games. Do you and your dog regularly visit one area of the Park? Check in at the Paws Community Outreach booth for a chance to win a special prize for your area’s dog community.
The My Dog Loves Central Park Fair is free and open to all ages. Dogs: make sure your owners keep you on a leash! Sorry.
Check out the official page here.Join the Upper West Side newsletter for more upcoming events:
Featured images c/o the Central Park Conservancy
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Seasonal Sweets From Billy’s Bakery - October 18, 2019
- Calling All Parents-to-be! Don’t Miss the Bump Bash at the JCC - October 18, 2019
- Central Park’s “Squirrel Census” Now Public - October 18, 2019