A brand new Nespresso Cafe at Lincoln Center has just opened. Prelude Cafe & Bar is located in the well-lit Alice Tully Hall, and has a great selection of drinks, entrees and desserts. There are already so many great restaurants near Lincoln Center … may as well welcome one more!
About the Nespresso Cafe at Lincoln Center
The space was designed by Sylvère Azoulai, who has worked with Nespresso for years. He designed the space with a modern aesthetic in mind. It turned out quite beautiful and sleek!
The new Lincoln Center coffee spot definitely has some interesting food and drink options. The menu was created by Restaurant Associates (Lincoln Center’s resident caterer) and Executive Chef Justin Rowe, in collaboration with Nespresso.
Here are some of the more exciting things you’ll find on their menu.
- Nespresso Maestro: made with Nespresso Espresso, Gold Rum and Cream Soda.
- Nespresso Leggero: made with Nespresso Espresso, Kahlua and Coconut Water.
- Nespresso Cantata: Nespresso, Blood Orange Soda, Over Ice.
- Nespresso Sonata : Nespresso, Honey, Milk, Served Over Ice.
- Nespresso Maple Bacon Grilled Cheese (made with aged gouda).
- Nespresso Rubbed Slow Cooked Pork Shoulder.
- Prelude Nespresso Coffee Cake: Streusel Cake infused with Nespresso.
- Maple Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream.
- Firestone IPA.
- Victory Prima Pils.
The Upper West Side restaurant also has a nice selection of red and white wines.
Lincoln Center’s Nespresso Cafe will be open from 10am to 8pm daily, and is a welcome addition to the neighborhood!