La Sirene is located at 416 Amsterdam Ave, off the corner of 80th on the west side of the street. They are in the space which was previously occupied by TLV Restaurant. Read on for a few food highlights from this new French restaurant on the Upper West Side!
They have a downtown location with great reviews which you can read here.
Here are some colorful menu highlights from La Sirene ..
- sautéed baby octopus
- Foie gras with balsamic duck glaze
- roasted pear with melted blue cheese
- braised rabbit
- pan roasted quail
- gnocchi with truffles, mornay and swiss cheese.
- banana pudding served cold with crushed wafers
- chocolate lava cake with coconut sherbet
- upside down caramelized apple tart
They also have a ton of wines, mostly from France, including dessert wines, roses, sparkling, rouges and aperitifs.
Food pics on the next page!