The Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan’s after-school classes boost a healthy, active lifestyle for your child while teaching determination, resilience, and teamwork. These classes promote confidence and self-esteem to support social-emotional growth at the JCC, where there’s room to move!
Winter semester classes begin this week. After-school class offerings include swimming, tennis, basketball, Bold Pop, ballet, and the innovative sports-meets-leadership program Dynamo Girl.
Here’s what the JCC is doing to keep your family safe while providing the quality after-school programs you know and trust:
- All coaches are fully vaccinated, boosted, and tested regularly
- Proof of vaccination required for ages 5+
- Reduced class capacities to ensure a more spacious environment
- Working closely with medical experts to provide the safest experience possible
- Strong building-wide safety requirements and cleaning/hygienic standards
- Flexible credit and cancellation policy for classes missed due to illness
- Air filtration/ventilation systems that exceed CDC standards to ensure fresh, clean air
Keep your kid moving through the winter! For a full list of class offerings, click here.
Ask about discounts for local schools on after school sports! You can get $100 off certain classes with space remaining. Email email@example.com for more details.