Open Streets will return to Columbus Avenue on Sunday, May 15. As we recently reported, there will be some changes this year — including shortened hours (11am-7pm), increased safety protocols and enhanced programming.
The initiative is taking place every Sunday until October 30 between 68th and 77th streets on Columbus Avenue.
- 10am-7pm: donate your denim at Madewell, 211-217 Columbus Ave (70th Street)
- 11:00am: Children’s music by Katie Dwyer at 74th and Columbus Ave
- 12:30pm-2pm: Artmaking with Art on the Ave at 76th and Columbus Ave
- 1pm-4pm: Live music at Asset, 329 Columbus Ave (between 75th and 76th streets)
- 2pm-4:30pm: Outdoor jazz at Manny’s Bistro, 70th and Columbus
Also, 25% and 20% discounts are respectively being offered at Scott J Aveda (257 Columbus Ave) and KT Collection (276 Columbus Ave), and food samples will be given out at 67 Gourmet at 194 Columbus Ave.