Signage is now up at Pizza Collective, which will be opening at 2060 Broadway, just south of 71st Street, in the space which was formerly occupied by Pinkyotto. The new pizza place will be located right next door to the recently opened Cafe Metro (which I would definitely recommend as a viable new lunch spot; their pasta bar is great). It’s a little disorganized, but so is every lunch place I’ve ever been to …
We first heard about Pizza Collective through a tip from our reader who goes by ‘Upper West Sider’. Then one of our contributors, Sara Lewin Lebwohl, just informed me they’ve made some progress.
Pizza Collective does have a website … but with very limited information at this point. You can sign up to get email updates from them (or you can wait until we provide an update). They also have an Instagram account … but yeah. Very little.
The signage is interesting, and there’s definitely someone with a strong marketing mind working with them. As I would really like to know more …
The retail space was leased by Winick Realty Group, who also leased the space to Cafe Metro.
We’ll provide an update once we have more info!
- Mighty Bowl at 321 Amsterdam (between 75th and 76th Streets)
- Moonrise Izakaya at 774 Amsterdam Avenue (98th Street)
- Bareburger at 795 Columbus Avenue (between 98th and 99th Streets)
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- A Little Island in the Hudson River - November 17, 2019
- Custom Printing T-Shirt Shop to Open at 80th and Broadway - November 17, 2019
- Teeniest Townhouses on the Upper West Side - November 15, 2019