A new pizza place – called Pizza Collective – will be opening at 2060 Broadway, just south of 71st Street, in the space which was formerly occupied by Pinkyotto. It will also be right next the upcoming Cafe Metro (which will be opening in the space previously occupied by Tasty Cafe).
We heard about Pizza Collective through a tip from our reader who goes by ‘Upper West Sider’.
The pizza place has a website … but with very limited information at this point. You can sign up to get email updates from them (or you can wait until we provide an update).
The retail space was leased by Winick Realty Group, who also leased the space to Cafe Metro.
We’ll provide an update once we have more info!
More pizza news:
- Peperino Open at 21 West End Avenue
- La Vera will Open at 96th and Broadway
- Best Pizza on the Upper West Side
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Blue Bottle Will Open Morningside Location - August 23, 2019
- Best Wings on the Upper West Side - August 22, 2019
- 200 Amsterdam Announces Crazily Expensive Penthouses - August 22, 2019