Notices indicate that scenes for HBO Max’s “And Just Like That …” – a revival of the original “Sex and the City” – will be filmed this Thursday on the Upper West Side.
“NCP,” as mentioned on this flyer, is the code name for the upcoming series, according to On Location Tours.
The letter states that scenes will be filmed between 7am and 8pm on Thursday, September 2, and that the cast and crew will be “holding parking in advance for the shoot for equipment trucks and production vehicles on the following blocks:”
- Central Park West (west side) between West 77th and West 74th Street (full blocks)
- West 77th Street (north side) between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West (full block)
- West 76th Street (north side) between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West (full block)
- West 75th Street (north side) between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West (full block)
- West 74th Street (south side) between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West (full block)
“We strongly urge you to park your vehicle in an alternate area on Wednesday evening,” the letter states.
It also includes a phone number – (917) 289-2620 – which locals can contact if they have any concerns regarding deliveries or accessibility.
“The series will follow Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte as they navigate the journey from the complicated reality of life and friendship in their 30s to the even more complicated reality of life and friendship in their 50s,” according to IMDB.
Earlier this summer, series stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis were spotted filming on the Upper East Side at The East Pole, located at 133 East 65th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues. Kim Cattrall will not be returning for the reboot.
HBO Max released this trailer at the beginning of the year:
For updates on the series, follow @justlikethatmax on Instagram.
Planning on checking out the scene on Thursday? Drop us a line or tag us on Instagram for a chance to have your photos featured!
Where is the black woman? The beautiful actress playing Samantha? Obviously invisible ? oh Amerikkka!