Songs For Seeds — the insanely popular kids music class developed by Apple Seeds — has a brand new location on the Upper West Side! The space is located at West End Collegiate Church on 77th and West End Avenue, and classes are available for newborns to 6 year olds!
Students will get to experience music, instruments and language from a different culture each week!Each 45-minute class is led by a three-piece live band of teacher-musicians who encourage the kids to sing, play instruments, and dance through a series of nine engaging musical activities.
- Kids create magnetic art murals during nursery rhyme sing-alongs.
- Magic tricks are used to practice numbers and counting!
- A wheel is spun to reinforce the names and sounds of animals!
At the end of each class, the children are invited to sing with the band and play their instruments. Everyone (big and small) will go home singing Songs For Seeds tunes!
Songs For Seeds music classes were launched in early 2009 – and they were an immediate hit. Soon after opening, Songs For Seeds won New York Magazine’s prestigious “Best Music Class” award and Red Tricycle’s “Most Magical Music Class” .
But more importantly – parents and kids got hooked!
Classes are being offered on Tuesdays at 9:45am, 10:45am and 11:45am and Thursdays at 9:30am, 10:30am and 11:30am.
Songs For Seeds is offering our readers two special deals:
- Get a $50 discount when you sign up for 8 weeks
- Or a $100 discount when you sign up for 16 weeks
Songs For Seeds Upper West Side
West End Collegiate Church, 245 West 77th Street
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- There’s a House on the Roof of this Upper West Side Building - September 22, 2019
- My Dog Loves Central Park 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Family Fun + Apple Picking at Camp Settoga - September 20, 2019