Stephen Ross’ Time Warner Center penthouse is on the market for $75 million. Monthly common charges are $19,279 and the monthly taxes are $22,670.
Ross is a real estate developer and the CEO of Related Companies. The super luxury condo is located on the top floor of the Time Warner Center’s south tower, located at 25 Columbus Circle.
Penthouse # 8 measures 8,500 square feet, with 13 rooms, 5 bedrooms, and 6.5 bathrooms.
Being so high up, the views are of course amazing. The apartment overlooks the city, Central Park and the Hudson River, boasts exposures in every direction. Enhancing these views are floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the apartment.
There is a private elevator landing with inlaid stone floors.
The 42 foot living room has dual fireplaces.
There is a wood-paneled corner den with a fireplace.
The 22 foot dining room has marble floors and a beautiful chandelier.
The master bedroom measures 30′ x 17’3″.
Here are more views from the insanely beautiful bathrooms.
And here’s the enormous kitchen.
Stephen Ross’ Time Warner Center penthouse has been listed with Deborah Grubman, Deborah Kern and David Adler at The Corcoran Group.
More Amazing UWS Real Estate:
- This townhouse on 88th Street with a rooftop gym
- A mansion on Riverside Drive
- A 73rd Street mansion with views of the Dakota
Latest posts by Mike Mishkin (see all)
- Blue Bottle Will Open Morningside Location - August 23, 2019
- Best Wings on the Upper West Side - August 22, 2019
- 200 Amsterdam Announces Crazily Expensive Penthouses - August 22, 2019