Located at 212 West 91st Street, the historic and modernized Greystone offers competitive pricing for luxury on studio, one and two bed units with an amazing amenity suite, and tons of events for residents!
Plus, the surrounding area is amazing.
All within a couple of blocks you’ll find:
- Subway and Train
- Joe and the Juice
- Sunflower Café
- Barzini’s (upscale grocery)
- Little Italy Pizza
- Carmine’s (Italian)
- Tal Bagels
- Equinox + Soulcycle (if you don’t want to use the onsite gym
- And it’s equidistant from Central and Riverside Parks (couple blocks to each)
Studios start at $2,395 and come in a variety of floor plans and can be rented as furnished or unfurnished. Features include sleek open kitchens with dishwashers, black granite counter tops and custom cabinetry, marble windowed bathrooms high-beamed ceilings and dark-stained hardwood floors. Many units are on high floors and have amazing light and views of the Hudson river!
Some of the amenities include:
- A fully-stacked fitness center
- Free yoga classes!
- Club room with billiards + movie screenings
- A rooftop deck with stunning views and barbecues!
- A tenant garden area … (yes, you can do your own gardening)
- Free continental breakfast
- A 24 hour doorman, onsite management team, laundry + bike storage
- Parties for New Year’s, the Superbowl, Halloween and more
- Brunches, happy hours and a fall harvest cider bar
- Mother’s and Father’s day celebrations
- Charitable Food Drives
Reviews from residents
I have lived at The Greystone for a little over a year now and couldn’t be happier! The building is always kept clean. If I ever have any issues, maintenance is there the same day or within 24 fixing the problem. The rooftop is spectacular… I’m able to grow my own herbs and vegetables. They recently installed BBQ’s which makes the summer awesome to have friends over and use it while enjoying the views. The leasing staff, Daniel, Karen, and David are always so friendly and welcoming. They are eager to help and make me feel well looked after and at home. I would definitely recommend this building to anyone if you are considering moving to the Upper West Side. It’s a beautiful building, a great location!
I have lived at the Greystone for two years. This was not my first apartment in NYC but definitely the best one overall. The location of the building is great for commuting, as well as being so close to Central Park. The building itself has a cozy, comfortable charm that makes you feel like you are at home. There are many ammendities that I utilize like the gym, laudry room and espeically the BBQs on the rooftop terrace during the warmer weather. The doorman also adds a safe feeling to living here, being that I live alone. I would highly recommend the Greystone to anyone who is new to NYC or is looking for an affordable upgrade within the city.
Open Houses: Thursdays from 5-7pm, Sundays from 12-4pm.
Call for more info at (866) 595-7573.Learn More!