Located at 212 West 91st Street, the historic and modernized Greystone offers competitive pricing for luxury on studio, one and two bed units with an amazing amenity suite, and tons of events for residents!
Plus, the surrounding area is amazing.
All within a couple of blocks you’ll find:
- Subway and Train
- Joe and the Juice
- Sunflower Café
- Barzini’s (upscale grocery)
- Little Italy Pizza
- Carmine’s (Italian)
- Tal Bagels
- Equinox + Soulcycle (if you don’t want to use the onsite gym
- And it’s equidistant from Central and Riverside Parks (couple blocks to each)
Studios start at $2,395 and come in a variety of floor plans and can be rented as furnished or unfurnished. Features include sleek open kitchens with dishwashers, black granite counter tops and custom cabinetry, marble windowed bathrooms high-beamed ceilings and dark-stained hardwood floors. Many units are on high floors and have amazing light and views of the Hudson river!
Some of the amenities include:
- A fully-stacked fitness center
- Free yoga classes!
- Club room with billiards + movie screenings
- A rooftop deck with stunning views and barbecues!
- A tenant garden area … (yes, you can do your own gardening)
- Free continental breakfast
- A 24 hour doorman, onsite management team, laundry + bike storage
- Parties for New Year’s, the Superbowl, Halloween and more
- Brunches, happy hours and a fall harvest cider bar
- Mother’s and Father’s day celebrations
- Charitable Food Drives
Reviews from residents
Open Houses: Thursdays from 5-7pm, Sundays from 12-4pm.
Call for more info at (866) 595-7573.