Designed by INC Architecture & Design with landscaping by Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Vandewater is the first full-service, amenity-rich condo in the charming, academic community of Morningside Heights. You’ll want to take a look inside this ground-breaking project on 122nd St near Broadway, nestled between Columbia University’s main campus and the school’s new state-of-the-art Manhattanville campus. At 33-stories high, all the residences at Vandewater have remarkable light and dramatic city vistas from the top third of the building.
The Building: Inspiration Delivered
INC sought to create a fresh interpretation of the surrounding area’s old-world architecture. So they did – without sacrificing the modern conveniences and amenities which have been missing from the neighborhood.
The building facade is striking with intricate detailing inspired by Morningside Height’s mix of Art Deco, Neoclassical and neo-Gothic architecture.
Residents will enter through a private, landscaped, cobblestone motor court which leads into a light-filled lobby with a towering ceiling and grand sweeping spiral staircase.
This exciting new condo is perfectly situated – surrounded by Columbia University, Riverside Church, Riverside and Sakura Parks plus endless dining and shopping conveniences on Broadway.
Amenities: The Full Scope of Luxury
Vandewater’s residents will have access to 24,000 square feet of programmed indoor and outdoor amenities, spread across three floors of wellness living.
Here are just a few:
- 24 Hour Doorman
- On-site Concierge services by Luxury Attaché.
- Motor Court + On-Site Parking
- Salon with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Great Room with Catering Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room and Outdoor
- Club Room
- Practice Room
- Private, soundproofed Study Rooms
- The Little Forest Children’s Playroom + Teen Room
- Outdoor Private Gardens + Dining Terrace + Gas Grilling Stations
- 70 Foot Swimming Pool + Upscale State-of-the-art Fitness Center + Private Sauna + Treatment Room +
- Quiet Energy Yoga/Pilates Room
- Pet Spa
(Link at bottom for full amenity list)
The Residences: Classic Redefined
Every residence delivers rich details considered. Units at Vandewater range from Studios to 4 bedrooms which feature:
- Oversized inswing casement windows.
- HVAC technology from Climatemaster with zoned controls
- In-unit washer/dryers.
- Recessed LED lighting.
- European white oak floors.
- High-end kitchens with Miele appliances, ample Antique Brown granite island countertops, and Perla Venata counters.
- Marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and glass-enclosed showers