Two new Indian restaurants have recently opened on the Upper West Side. Angaar has opened at 283 Columbus Avenue, between 73rd and 74th Streets. They have replaced another Indian restaurant, Indigo, though it is not yet clear if it’s the same owners.
All the reviews are solid so far. Some of the things mentioned include warm and friendly staff, affordable dishes and a colorful atmosphere.
Here’s the full menu (zoom in to view):
Here are Aangar’s hours:
- Monday: 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Tuesday: 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Wednesday: 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Thursday: 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Friday: 11:30am to 11:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am to 11:00pm
- Sunday: 11:30am to 10:30pm
Roasted Masala has recently opened at 914 Columbus Avenue, between 104th and 105th Streets. The previous occupant at this address was Royal Soul Food.
Since opening, they’ve racked up an impressive number of reviews on their Google page.
Here is their full menu.
Here are Roasted Masala’s hours:
- Monday: 11am to 2:45pm and 5pm to 10pm
- Tuesday: 11am to 2:45pm and 5pm to 10pm
- Wednesday: 11am to 2:45pm and 5pm to 10pm
- Thursday: 11am to 2:45pm and 5pm to 10pm
- Friday: 11am to 2:45pm and 5pm to 10:30pm
- Saturday: 11:30am to 10:30pm
- Sunday: 11:30am to 10pm
And here are Roasted Masala’s Google Reviews.
Join our newsletter for more delicious updates!