Are you ready to feel the love this Valentine’s Day? The most romantic day of the year falls on a Thursday, and there’s no better place to treat your little sweetheart to a date night than on the beautiful and charming Upper West Side. Here are a few of the best events and date night ideas happening this V-Day weekend.
- Reserve a table for two at these romantic Upper West Side restaurants (our top five picks).
- Or check out the Valentine’s Day specials on OpenTable (lots of prix-fixe menus).
- Gregory Porter at the Beacon Theatre. Details.
- An all-Beethoven concert at Merkin Hall at the the Kaufman Music Center. Details.
- Kim Nalley Sings Love Songs at Dizzy’s Club. Details.
- Gideon King & City Blog at Prohibition. Details.
- Ladies Night At Whispers on 94th Street. Discounted drinks and live music. Details.
- An open-mic and prix-fixe meal at Ashford & Simpson’s Sugar Bar on 72nd Street. Details.
- $21 for one hour of bottomless drinks at Ella Kitchen & Bar. Details.
- Share your love for each other, and your hatred towards corporate America, by rallying against Amazon at Jeff Bezos’ NYC condo, which is located at 25 CPW. Details.
- “Power of the Heart” at Grimandi Art Gallery. Details.
- Stuffed Animal Repair at the Children’s Museum of Manhattan. Details.
- If the weather allows it, take a stroll to and through these romantic outdoor spots.