Vandewater – the full-service, amenity-rich tower in the charming, academic community of Morningside Heights – is the first luxury condominium of its kind on Manhattan’s West Side. Comprising 183 luxuriously appointed residences, Vandewater is now 50% sold. Brown Harris Stevens Development Marketing is handling sales and marketing.
The remaining studio-to-four-bedroom homes – available from $940K to $5.65M – are selling fast, but model residences are available for tours while inventory remains. The residences at Vandewater feature oversized casement windows, stained white oak hardwood floors, state-of-the-art kitchens and baths, and private terraces in select homes. At 33-stories high, the homes also boast remarkable light and dramatic city vistas from the top third of the building.
Developed by Savanna and designed inside and out by the celebrated INC Architecture & Design, Vandewater boasts 24,000 square feet of recently opened indoor and outdoor amenities spread across three floors. Designed to offer residents a calming sanctuary, residents of Vandewater now have access to the following amenities (and more):
- 24 Hour Doorman
- On-site Concierge services by Luxury Attaché
- On-Site Parking
- Motor Court
- Salon with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Great Room with Catering Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room and Outdoor Space
- Club Room with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Practice Room
- Private, soundproofed Study Rooms
- The Little Forest Children’s Playroom
- Teen Room
- Outdoor Private Gardens + Dining Terrace + Gas Grilling Stations
- 70 Foot Swimming Pool
- Upscale state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Private Sauna
- Treatment Room
- Quiet Energy Yoga/Pilates Room
- Pet Spa
In addition to stunning interiors and amenities, Vandewater features exterior landscaping and intimate private gardens, all designed by the celebrated Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates.
To learn more about the building, please visit thevandewater.com. Please email email@example.com or call 212-486-3956 to schedule a tour.