Dr. Reuven Mohl has been operating West Side Gentle Dental at 215 West 90th Street for 15 years. Dr. Mohl is described as friendly and trustworthy by his patients, and when he’s not running his dental office, he loves spending time with his family, reading (especially philosophy) and traveling. Today, Dr. Mohl is thrilled to have recently reopened after a 3 month pause due to the pandemic.
“Our commitment is to the safety and comfort of our patients, and this has always been our main goal. All of us in the community are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. We strive to offer the highest quality dentistry in a safe and comfortable environment” says Dr. Mohl.
West Side Gentle Dental’s infection control processes have been created to make sure your visit is both safe and comfortable. West Side Gentle Dental is following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), staying up to date with the activities of these agencies so that they are on top of any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may also see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. These changes were made to help protect patients and staff:
- Before entering, all patients will be given temperature checks with non-contact forehead thermometers.
- All patients are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and the staff will ask you to apply it when you enter. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and throughout the office for your use as needed.
- Only patients being treated are to enter the office, unless the patient is a small child or needs assistance.
- The office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- West Side Gentle Dental will allow for greater time between appointments to limit your wait time.
Prior to starting his practice, Dr. Mohl completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry. His Upper West Side practice has been thriving for years, offering the following procedures and services:
- Cosmetic and general dentistry
- Dental implants
- Root canals
- Gum surgery
- Night guards
- Sleeping appliances
- Digital X-rays
Check out Dr. Mohl’s reviews on ZocDoc. Patients who mention this article, during their dental visit, will receive a free gift bag!
West Side Gentle Dental
215 West 90th Street, Suite 1C
Evening and early morning hours
Most PPO dental plans accepted