A lot happened in June. If you had a busy month, here’s a quick run down of what we covered.
- Belvedere Castle reopened … and it looks awesome at night!
- The very first Central Park Squirrel Census took place.
- Book Culture is in danger of closing
- Riverside Park is undergoing a giant construction project
- 137 West 71st Street received landmark status
- The AMNH expansion project has begun
- A new condo launched sales on 74th Street
- Amy Schumer toured a new condo on West End Ave
These UWS restaurants have opened:
- Tri Dim West
- Le Petit Rooster
- Fairway Market’s new cooking school
- Nobody Told Me
- Morton Williams
- Harvest Kitchen
And these two are coming soon (the announcements were made in June):
- A rooftop concert on July 11th
- Ozy Fest on July 20th and 21st
- A cupcake-making class at Magnolia Bakery on July 24th
- Lincoln Center Out of Doors begins July 24th
- Central Park Film Festival lineup announced