Yin Beauty & Arts Spa recently reopened its doors at 103 West 86th Street, between Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues, where it has been in business for 13 years. And they’re offering our readers some special deals!
While all services are now available (facial & skincare treatments, body treatments, waxing and more), precautions are being taken to ensure all customers and employees stay safe during the pandemic. All city and state regulations and guidelines are being followed, with some measures including:
- UV sterilizing all rooms, and wiping them down with disinfectants.
- Allowing only two clients inside at a time.
- Requiring estheticians to check their temperature every morning.
- Requiring all employees to wear masks, face shields and gloves at all times.
Read more about the precautions Yin Beauty & Arts Spa has taken here.
The many services and treatments offered at Yin Beauty & Arts Spa have kept happy customers coming back for years.
Treatments include (but are not limited to):
Facials & Skincare
- standard facials
- anti-aging facials
- facial peels
- radio frequency skin tightening
- ultrasound treatments
- micro lifting, micro needling treatments
- “gentle wave led”
- photo rejuvenating facials
- microdermabrasion and Hydrafacials
- aromatherapy, acupressure, Lymphatic drainage, aromatic stone therapy
- slimming treatments
- body wraps
- detox treatments
- radio frequency body contouring / skin tightening
- stretch mark reduction treatments
- Eyelash extensions + lifts
- hair removal
- standard waxing
Yin Beauty is currently offering our readers the following specials – just mention this article when you contact them!
- A free in-person consultation, skin analysis and gentle exfoliation
- Microdermabrasion for $45 (discounted from $75)
- A deep cleansing facial for $105 (discounted from $150)